AIM
Xmkiller9

New Year's Flash '09 New Year's Flash '09

Impressive

When it first started I noticed the squiggly line around the clock thinking it would be another one of those rushed animations but I am glad to say that I was wrong. Very impressive, I loved it.

Kyjast responds:

Thanks!

An Anger Short An Anger Short

Pretty Cool

That was very good looking, fluid animations as well. Would have been a lot better with sound effects though, add some in next time. :)

ErnestoGod responds:

thanks! and i know :/ this need sound effects but i don't found good effects....

the dance of hate. the dance of hate.

Too slow.

Way too slow, speed everything up. I was literally about to close it on the countdown, and said fuck outloud because it wasn't over after 0.

RedApple responds:

i make peeople wait to see my art. don't like it to bad

Amorphous Blob Amorphous Blob

Cool Gameplay

I enjoyed it, but its pretty short. If you ever continue this, amp up the graphics ;)

MAD MAD

Eye Drying...

i got 5 of them gold, rest silver

80k score :D

Great game, gets quite intense at the end, near the point where its impossible which makes me want to keep playing till my eyes get dry.

Riff Off Riff Off

Eh.

I liked the style of it, you are getting to something good.. However, I don't know if it's just me but the arrows almost NEVER synced up with the arrows. Making this game have no feel to it, just pure timing, not listening to the beat or anything. Im sure if I played this muted I would do better because the music just screwed me up.