AIM
Xmkiller9

New Year's Flash '09 New Year's Flash '09

Impressive

When it first started I noticed the squiggly line around the clock thinking it would be another one of those rushed animations but I am glad to say that I was wrong. Very impressive, I loved it.

Kyjast responds:

Thanks!

An Anger Short An Anger Short

Pretty Cool

That was very good looking, fluid animations as well. Would have been a lot better with sound effects though, add some in next time. :)

ErnestoGod responds:

thanks! and i know :/ this need sound effects but i don't found good effects....

the dance of hate. the dance of hate.

Too slow.

Way too slow, speed everything up. I was literally about to close it on the countdown, and said fuck outloud because it wasn't over after 0.

RedApple responds:

i make peeople wait to see my art. don't like it to bad

Freedom Is Fragile Freedom Is Fragile

Length..

Needs to be longer, also please.. PLEASE use a different text, its disheartening. The animations and drawings we're good though.

maximani91 responds:

DO you have any tip of other text tools or something? :P becouse im lacking experience of flash haha :P

Madness:ZombieInteractive Madness:ZombieInteractive

Slow

You despretly need to increase the frame rate on your movie. Im not sure if thats what you wanted to be like, but it was incredibly boring because of how slow it was. Oddly enough, I loved it. I dream to see it at 30fps. =P

Hollow Souls Teaser Hollow Souls Teaser

You have what it takes

Pretty well done, nice camera angles, decent artwork. Storyline wasn't very well introduced, but all in all it was very good. Keep it up, keep practicing.

ColdWar:Deep Strike ColdWar:Deep Strike

Good

It was pretty good, the graphics were really nice. It was really boring in the first scene. The explotions need work though. Overall You did well. I can see you put alot of effort into it.

Legendary Confession I Legendary Confession I

what?

i accualy dont get it and the end is just white.

Drugs are like bad Drugs are like bad

Haha

That was so funny! The graphics werent that great though. But really funny!

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Yeah, the grapics are pretty lame.

anyone can learn to draw if they have the ambition to stick with practing doodling.

Please keep in mind i said i made this 2 years ago with my little brother.

helms deep (trailer) helms deep (trailer)

Looks Good

Just a tip for you, dont put to many symbols into one scene. It will slow down your movie. Try making all those symbols another symbol. See if that will speed it up. Cant wait to see the accual movie good luck.